HW seeded random number generator (CSPRNG)
- Deniable cryptography
- Up to 256Mb of secret file (binary mode)
- Up to 256Kb of secret text (text/email mode)
- Whitening selection level
- Modern multi-cryptography (16 algorithms)
- Multi-layered data obfuscation (4 passwords)
- Chi-squared cryptanalysis resistance
Unique layers of security and obfuscation
- 256bit+256bit symmetric-key cryptography with KDF4 password extension
- 256bit symmetric-key data scrambling (CSPRNG-based shuffling)
- 256bit symmetric-key data whitening (CSPRNG-based noise mixing)
- Adaptive Chi-squared correction
MultiObfuscator is a professional cryptography tool, with unique features you won’t find among any other free or commercial software. MultiObfuscator is 100% free and suitable for highly sensitive data storage and transmission. Let’s take a look at its features.
Layers of security : Data is encrypted (1), scrambled (2) and whitened (3).
- Layer 1 – Modern multi-cryptography : A set of 16 modern 256bit open-source cryptography algorithms (chosen from AES Process [1997-2000],NESSIE Process [2000-2003] and CRYPTREC Process [2000-2003]) has been joined into a doublepassword multi-cryptography algorithm (256bit+256bit) : AES / Anubis / Camellia / Cast-256 / Clefia / FROG / Hierocrypt3 / Idea-NXT / MARS / RC6 / Safer+ / SC2000 / Serpent / Speed / Twofish / Unicorn-A
- Layer 2 – CSPRNG based scrambling : Encrypted data is always scrambled to break any remaining stream pattern. A new cryptographically secure pseudo random number generator (CSPRNG) is seeded with a third password (256bit) and data is globally shuffled with random indexes.
- Layer 3 – CSPRNG based whitening : Scrambled data is always mixed with a high amount of noise. A new CSPRNG is seeded with a forth password (256bit) and data is bit-by-bit split according to a random permutation.
- Extra security – Deniable cryptography : Top secret data can be protected using less secret data as a decoy.
- Source code : This program can be considered as a simple Windows GUI to the libObfuscate system-independent open-source library. Users and developers are absolutely free to link to the core library (100% of the cryptography & obfuscation code), read it and modify it.